Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Exciting News


Today I received an email from Jillian at Catch My Party that Sully's Wild Rumpus is going to be featured as one of their parties of the day!!!  Catch My Party is a great website for anyone that loves to plan parties or just needs a little inspiration.  That definitely made my day.  I emailed the link to all of my friends and family.  Some of the ladies that my mom works with want me to brainstorm ideas for the children's birthday parties.  I love being creative and coming up with new ideas. 

Mr. O and I had been getting into an eating out habit.  Mr. O works in the restaurant industry and we only have Tuesday night to have dinner together.  We have been eating out or picking up take out for a couple of weeks, and I decided that it needed to stop.  I made Iowa Girl Eats Thai Peanut Noodles, and it was delicious!!!!


Mr. O even quoted he would eat that every week! Some modifications I made were I doubled the chicken and axed the tofu, axed the coleslaw mix, and substituted frozen broccoli for the edamame.  Next time I will add two eggs, I like a bit more egg in my Thai noodle dishes.   That is the great thing about this dish is that you can modify based
on what protein or veggies you have on hand.  It feels great to get back on track with this recipe.


Next week I hope that I will have another fabulous dinner to post about.

1 comment:

  1. Hi~ I’m visiting from Spearmint Baby. I too just started my blog a month ago and know how tough it can be to find an audience. I thought I would stop by to show some support and follow :) Please stop by when you have time!!

    ~Ava
    lipstickandrattles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete