Saturday, April 2, 2011

Our Saturdays

Saturday morning and afternoon is the only time that three of us are together besides Tuesday.  I know what you all are thinking, is when do Mr.O and I have time together and how does Sully see him?  Mr. O leaves the house at 10:45 to go to work.  So in the mornings it is all three of us hanging out together.  On Monday and Wednesday nights I wait tables at the restaurant.  I am very fortunate that my parents and sister live ten minutes away.  I drop off Sully at their house before work and pick him up when my shift is over.  I cannot even being to express how grateful I am that they do this for us.  Working at the restaurant not only gives me more time with Mr. O it is also my adult time.  Saturdays we try to go to the park and just spend quality time together.  Here are some pictures from our trip to the park a couple of weeks ago.



 Happy Guy!
 I love this one of me and Sully.  I'm usually the one behind the camera.


As you can see photography is a hobby of mine.  We got a Canon Rebel T1i in October and I love it!  I am trying to learn as much as I can.  I have a couple of books and follow some photography blogs.  I want to make the most out of camera.  For Valentine's Day Mr. O got me a voucher to go on a DC Photo Tour.  I am going next week to take pictures of the Cherry Blossoms.  I am beyond excited and cannot wait to learn and share some of my shots.  Hope you all are having a great weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment