Monday, April 4, 2011

New Finds

  The first Saturday of every month the downtown area boutiques and shops stay open later and offer their customers snacks and wine.  Since Mr. O was working, my mom and I decided to go.  First we had a quick bite to eat at the restaurant where my sister works.  She was surprised to see us.  This month's theme was an Easter egg hunt.  The stores were giving away candy to the kids.  There was also an adult Easter egg hunt to win a gift card to be used downtown.  We had fun searching for the various eggs.  We hit our new favorite boutique called Simply Beautiful.  While we were there I made two discoveries! My first discovery are the Spartina 449 handbags.  I seriously cannot get over how colorful and chic the bags are.  Here are some of my favorite prints.
Image via Spartina 449

Image via Spartina 449

Image via Spartina 449



Image via Spartina 449
 My second discovery of the night was Nest Diaper Bags.  The bags are so functional and stylish at the same time  There are so many compartments inside and the bottom zips out as a changing pad. How genius!  I had serious diaper bag envy.  Here are some of my favorites.


Image via Nest Diaper Bags



Image via Nest Diaper Bags

Image via Nest Diaper Bags
But, I can't complain because Mr. O spoiled me with a Coach diaper bag.  I figure if I'm going to be carrying around this bag for a number of years, it should be able to last. 

My last discovery of the night was this adorable sock monkey hat.  If it wasn't April I would've definately bought it.  As you can see Sully is a little bit tired, but he looked too cute in the hat.  I will definately have to get one next winter, I'm not sure what Mr. O will think of it.
What new discoveries have you all made??

2 comments:

  1. Mr. O discovered that there will be some funds withdrawned from his mutual bank accounts some time soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don’t you love it when you find a great discovery! Love the sock monkey hat~ your little boy is too cute! My discovery has to be the baby clothes dividers I posted last week… gotta love being organized.

    ReplyDelete