Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Housewives

I’m in love with all things Housewives on Bravo! I have loved the series since Orange County premiered and cannot get enough.  On Monday night I had a Skinnygirl Margarita poured and was ready for the Real Housewives of New Jersey premiere.  At first I got excited because it full of drama.  By the end of the episode I was completely disgusted with the adult’s behavior at the Christening.  I do realize that since adults are at the party there should be adult beverages, but taking shots? That was completely classless. I’m sure that massive brawl was fueled by alcohol.  The people seemed to be more focused on the party rather than their son's Christening.  I just had to get that off my chest!




On to my other love, American Idol.  First I cannot believe that Lauren is in the final, there is something about her I just don’t like.  I was rooting for Paul until he got kicked off, so now I’m hoping Scotty wins.  Country music is something that I like, but I just love him!  We will have to see who wins next week. 



What are some current TV shows that you can't live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment