Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend Savings

Hope everyone had a good weekend.  Mr. O and I had a low key weekend.  On Sunday, Sully and I went to my little sister's honor awards for school.  It is great to see her recognized for all of her hard work.  Last week, I had some great savings at the grocery store.  Chobani Greek yogurt for kids was marked down to $2.99, and I had a $1.00 to put on top of that.  Sully loves yogurt, and I definitely stocked up on this!  Gatorades were marked down to 10 for $10, and I had a buy 1 get 1 free coupon.  Oral-B toothbrushes were on sale for 2 for $4, and I had a $1.5o off a toothbrush coupon to use.  The hot ticket item this week was Ball Park hot dogs that were on sale for 3 for $3.98, when I went to the store on Friday they were all out, I had Sully with me and didn't feel like even bothering with a rain check.  It's probably better off that I didn't buy a mass quantity of hot dogs....my booty doesn't need that!  Here are my savings:

 And here is what I bought, yes it does look funny buying 8 packs of yogurt, but items go on sale in cycles and you gotta stock up!

No comments:

Post a Comment